Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I listen to a lot of football podcasts and the Italians and Spanish are moaning about shit var just as much if not more. Its not an English thing.

No it’s not and all nations discuss and whine about decisions before and after VAR, but many of those countries actual football coverage (various media’s) can be more than that, whereas much U.K. punditry and tv coverage is almost entirely devoted to it. BT/MOTD especially, and Sky, the exception being Monday Night Football, that actually gives us more than the usual dumbed down proper football geezer bollocks.

I’ve pretty much stopped listening to pods like the Guardian’s because all we got was divs like Barry Glendenning wasting 25 minutes of every pod whining about correct VAR offside decisions.

The only major media pod I listen to regularly any more is Gab Marcotti’s ESPN one.

Last edited:
I listen to a lot of football podcasts and the Italians and Spanish are moaning about shit var just as much if not more. Its not an English thing.

No it’s not and all nations discuss and whine about decisions before and after VAR, but many of those countries actual football coverage (various media’s) can be more than that, whereas much U.K. punditry and tv coverage is almost entirely devoted to it. BT/MOTD especially, and Sky, the exception being Monday Night Football, that actually gives us more than the usual dumbed down proper football geezer bollocks.

I’ve pretty stopped listening to pods like the Guardian’s because all we got was divs like Barry Glendenning wasting 25 minutes of every pod whining about correct VAR offside decisions.

The only major media pod I listen to regularly any more is Gab Marcotti’s ESPN one.

A good and easy to remember example is La Liga TV (who I think are part of Premier Sports) have Grahm Hunter often as a pundit, and though I don't agree with everything he says, the punditry is so much more interesting than the usual ex-pro dimwit cliche'd gibberish.

Last edited:
Honestly though! Remember klopp giving out about long balls, the wind!!! Grass being too long, grass being too short, grass being too wet!! I remember one game vs Leicester it was slightly snowy at HT the Anfield ground staff came on and clearly one end of the pitch - the pitch Liverpool would be attacking second half!!

They should of got docked points for that. Bad sportsmanship.

I good and easy to remember example is La Liga TV (who I think are part of Premier Sports) have Grahm Hunter often as a pundit, and though I don't agree with everything he says, the punditry is so much more interesting than the usual ex-pro dimwit cliche'd gibberish.
He should put it on pause sometimes though.

To think, "not quite good enough" Man City have a game in hand to go 3 points off top.

With 28 games to go.
City will probably finish top 4, but I think they get less points than last year (81). City are going to push hard for the Champions League.

Pep should just sit Gündoğan next to Rodri and have a 4-2-3-1 with KDB as the 10. They also need to figure out LB.

Really like this assist by Cuisance for Payet's goal. Cuisance looks quite the talent and one to have an eye on.

Hmm...

blog-10-image-croissant.jpg

In the BMG-Schalke game BMG starting for the first time this year with the full complement of players as Zakaria and Plea return from injury. Just what Schalke needs.

Haha. Klopp getting stroppy! Brilliant
Kloppis launching an attack on BT!!
You can tell Klopp's been in Liverpool a long time. Playing the victim and blaming everyone else.
Fucking Klopp moaning about the fixture schedule. Then tell your board not to accept the Sky money then and you can play on your own terms. Cant have the cake Kloppy. Haha. Losing it.
Jesus, what is is about Liverpool managers and getting their teeth done? Klopp had had them further augmented. He's got so many teeth now he can barely talk.
He must be gurning like a crack-head tonight!

He occasionally let's the guard slip, but when he does, BOY is he an aggressive fucker!

Mourinho just does 'Moody'... but Klopp is as 'suppressed aggression' as it gets!

I feel for his Family!

Back
Top Bottom