Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bowen has looked better than my initial impressions of him last season but right there is a good reason as to why West Ham have him. You have to be able to take that one to the house.

Football grounds are leisure places. There is absolutely no need to introduce political polarisation topics into them.
And for that I'll express my voice against it. I'm sure the players won't take it personally.
I thought your case was closed? But as you seem to be making it up as you go along, it's understandable that you'd want to re-open it.

Tell you what, I'll respond once more, then I'll let you have the last word.

You're attempting to hide your real reasons for booing players taking the knee behind a series of pathetic smokescreens that are so thin they're transparent. As for the notion that players wouldn't take being booed personally - lol.

Last word to you...

Someone else said it but Ole is basically a 6/10 manager. Decent enough to think he's not shit but will never bring them where they want to be.

The longer they keep him the better.

I thought your case was closed? But as you seem to be making it up as you go along, it's understandable that you'd want to re-open it.

Tell you what, I'll respond once more, then I'll let you have the last word.

You're attempting to hide your real reasons for booing players taking the knee behind a series of pathetic smokescreens that are so thin they're transparent. As for the notion that players wouldn't take being booed personally - lol.

Last word to you...
I already brought up my last response earlier up. You might think I'm hiding something but I'm actually not. Politics don't belong in football grounds. There, stated it one more time.

Someone else said it but Ole is basically a 6/10 manager. Decent enough to think he's not shit but will never bring them where they want to be.

6/10 is being generous, he's a guy who "accomplishments" as a manager are winning the Norwegian league and finishing bottom of the Premier League with Cardiff.

35 minutes into the Bayern/RBL game, good game so far, Bayern just scored a beautifully constructed goal to go 2-1.....and fuck me RBL have just made it 2-2...that’s a cheeky little pass by Haidara....

Nagelsmann seen the light and gone 433 with Forsberg as the F9...

I just don't understand why they don't fire him and hire Poch or Allegri. Or have a caretaker and get Nagelsmann or Hasenhuttl after the season.

Wham will pay for all these missed chances when Fuckface takes a dramatic fall in the second half...

United look completely porous though.
What are you talking about? Ole assured us all earlier in the week his players don't dive!!!

"My players know my values and know what I want from them. I want honest players. Scotty [McTominay] could go down when Neymar grabs his gentle parts but I don’t want them to. We've seen that here at Old Trafford: some teams drop very easily when they get touched."

Back
Top Bottom