Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Paying respect to people connected to football who have died or people who unnecessary lost their lives in war is something almost any people can stand behind, a whole different matter is to support a political ideology on a football ground. It baffles me that people disagree with this. It's a dangerous development in society and people are blind to it.
So your justification is based on an appeal to the masses and not any deeper moral or ethical reasoning? Most wrongs in history were opposed by a minority of people initially. You understand that right? If so, then you will understand the fallacious reasoning of your justification.

Strange comparison.
Care to elaborate?

Correct decision. No way you could tell if it went out so stick with on field decision.

*Not that I am saying it was the right on field decision. I couldn't tell from any of the angles we had.

Back
Top Bottom