Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this is actual tunnelling. Zouma goes up and Calvert-Lewin walks into him and puts him off balance with absolutely no intention of doing anything else. What Kane did on two occasions was simply protect himself when some moron decided that it was the Olympic high jump trials and came in with their knee up recklessly, with absolutely no regard for the safety of a player already under the ball. The Cresswell incident, I grant, was a poor look, but the other two were on the opposition player being a muppet.
Cresswell was a foul on Kane that was called. The other two are nothing.

This should have been a foul on DCL, which is fine. It's the narrative around this that's frustrating.

The fourth official has an electronic monitor that shows the number

But who set the number?

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom