Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In my opinion Liverpool are still comfortably the best side in this league

The injuries may end up being a leveler but no signs of that so far

Can still go very far in the league as flattrack bullies tbf.
True, but at the same time, nearly half the teams can't be bullied these days.

Anyone but Woolwich and the bottom 4 are dangerous to them (and us).

True, but at the same time, nearly half the teams can't be bullied these days.

Anyone but Woolwich and the bottom 4 are dangerous to them (and us).
Yeah, I think gap between top four and midtable teams is smaller than ever, it's a crowded table. Liverpool are the only ones I see as relatively comfortable in most games, hopefully we shake that up next week.

Quote from Jonathan Wilson's latest article...

However simple football played well may appear, it is not a simple game, not at the highest level – or even at the level at which Woolwich are playing, as they prepare to host Burnley on Sunday night.

Thought you folks might enjoy that.

Results today have gone our way with 2 Mancs drawing in a boring game and Everton beating Chelsea via agent Sigurdsson

Still isn't that many points difference down to 10th position though.

giphy.gif

Fat Frank is a coward, fancy playing that negatively against Everton with Giroud as your main man. I get we play a very negative game but we have Kane and Son. Fat Frank has 400m of creative talent to use had 70% possession and yet he played Giroud as a 1990's style striker ... just shows how outdated his thinking is.

Same goes for Ole, desperate for a point at home to keep his job, I get that, but why not use the bench and at least try and get a win with City playing so poorly, and what's up with City? Once again they looked only half bothered, have they given up on the EPL already? CL or bust? They are only 5 points behind it's all very weird.

Last edited:
Fat Frank is a coward, fancy playing that negatively against Everton with Giroud as your main man. I get we play a very negative game but we have Kane and Son. Fat Frank has 400m of creative talent to use had 70% possession and yet he played Giroud as a 1990's style striker ... just shows how outdated his thinking is.

Same goes for Ole, desperate for a point at home to keep his job, I get that, but why not use the bench and at least try and get a win with City playing so poorly, and what's up with City? Once again they looked only half bothered, have they given up on the EPL already? CL or bust? They are only 5 points behind it's all very weird.
Why are you bothered about all these ****?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom