Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really have to support City over Everton today?
puke GIF

Why?

City is a much bigger threat to us in the table, unless you think they will easily finish ahead of us and that Everton is more likely to be in our range.

Two observations: How the fuck did we not beat Palace? Secondly (which may actually answer the first question) Leicester City look so much better coahed than we are. They are missing their two best players but can keep the ball transition from deep attack quickly and decisively, shit this is depressing 😕

Talk there's a Covid outbreak at City 5 cases - they want the Everton game postponed tonight.

5 Players doesn't seem enough to me but I imagine with the risk of exposure etc they wont take chances and will postpone.

Talk there's a Covid outbreak at City 5 cases - they want the Everton game postponed tonight.

5 Players doesn't seem enough to me but I imagine with the risk of exposure etc they wont take chances and will postpone.
Seems the match has been postponed?

Edit: Confirmed

Last edited:
Two observations: How the fuck did we not beat Palace? Secondly (which may actually answer the first question) Leicester City look so much better coahed than we are. They are missing their two best players but can keep the ball transition from deep attack quickly and decisively, shit this is depressing 😕
For your first question, I really think the Palace result was just bad luck. I'm not pro-Jose or anti-Jose yet but the Palace result was bad luck. Guita is not a good keeper yet he made 3 really good saves (Tanguy's shot, Kane header, Dier FK) that I have seen him miss easier chances a lot. If he plays like he normally does, we win that game 3-1 at least.

I do agree, Rodgers is getting more from his players than Jose is from ours but at the same time, take out individual errors by Sanchez, Lloris, and Davies and that is 3 wins instead of draws for us this season.

These delays are going to end up being strategic advantages to these clubs.

Back
Top Bottom