Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Agreed.
I still think people are prematurely writing off Villa this year. I reckon they will qualify for some form of European football.
They look a seriously good outfit.
Yup, but they have splashed the cash! Europa would have been their target, maybe they’ll get champions league if they carry on in this form

Agreed.
I still think people are prematurely writing off Villa this year. I reckon they will qualify for some form of European football.
They look a seriously good outfit.
I just don't see it with them. Their first XI is fine but they pick up an injury or two to a key player and they are done for.

Mings is suspended for a bit right?

They crumbled without him last year.

I just don't see it with them. Their first XI is fine but they pick up an injury or two to a key player and they are done for.

I know a few Villa fans and they're all saying Konsa-Hause might actually be their best partnership right now. We'll see though, they play a very high effort game and might run out of steam with the tight scheduling and lack of depth.

You are right, their bench is not strong at all.
Apart from Engels and maybe El Mohamady, who are useful.
If they do stay injury free however. They will give us a run for our money in European places, shamefully.

This week's fashion for 'short back & sides' haircuts is making several Premiership footballers look like halfwits.

...Not saying they aren't halfwits, of course.

Back
Top Bottom