Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Brest vs Marseille have been an fun game. You can see that AVB is a Mourinho student since he has a similar tight defence, effective counter attacking style of play with some modifications.

Caleta-Car is an absolute hoss of a CB and one worth keeping an eye on. Two goals to his name tonight.

Brest vs Marseille have been an fun game. You can see that AVB is a Mourinho student since he has a similar tight defence, effective counter attacking style of play with some modifications.

Caleta-Car is an absolute hoss of a CB and one worth keeping an eye on. Two goals to his name tonight.
Hey Stop, how many eyes you got?

2 since I lost my glasses on Wednesday so I've temporarily lost my 4 eyes status.
Y'all don't do contacts up there in the GWN? I can imagine there would be significant fear of a freezing type situation. Would you like me to order you a pair of specs? I know a guy...we could set you up with a nice fancy pair
iu

You know you want them!

Marseille's new Argentine CB is giving me big Foyth vibes. Comfortable on the ball but yet to build up the experience to where he can use that consistently in his own box.

Brest put up one hell of a fight and scored a late goal to bring it within 1, but AVB and his OM get the 3 points to kick off their campaign.

If Brest keep playing like this they should not have to worry about relegation.

For the love of Jaysus.

I made a start on the Rennes game. If these commentators don't calm down in relation to Camavinga, I fear they will have no willies left by the time the final whistle has blown.
Yeah, I'm not overly enamored by him thus far. Let's say the hype led me to expect more. I do hate a one footed MFer. And since he's lefty he is really one-footed. I mean, you've grown up in the center of the fucking field and thus have to move both ways with the ball. How in the hell do you or how are you allowed to be one-footed? Drives me crazy. And of course that's not just a knock on him.

Also not seen evidence of any press resistance. Not denying it's there but not seen him really pressed. So for me nothing special so far but then again I've not seen too much of him. Seems the youth aspect is winning out again.

Yeah, I'm not overly enamored by him thus far. Let's say the hype led me to expect more. I do hate a one footed MFer. And since he's lefty he is really one-footed. I mean, you've grown up in the center of the fucking field and thus have to move both ways with the ball. How in the hell do you or how are you allowed to be one-footed? Drives me crazy. And of course that's not just a knock on him.

Also not seen evidence of any press resistance. Not denying it's there but not seen him really pressed. So for me nothing special so far but then again I've not seen too much of him. Seems the youth aspect is winning out again.
He's been called up for the men's national side. Yes, I know about Sissoko.

He's been called up for the men's national side. Yes, I know about Sissoko.
Not really done anything to warrant that now has he? Must be to lock him in while DD experiments. Then again Aouar's not there and isn't Pogba Covid too?

Back
Top Bottom