Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have seen the first half. This Xeka guy. Pfffffft.

Very disappointed with Reims. Saw them play some good, high-tempo stuff last season. Two weeks on the trot they've parked the bus.

Even though they were playing cautious and a bit deep last season they were still more aggressive. I liked when Hassane Kamara played more advanced roles than LB. Great engine. I guess we can’t undermine the presence of thousand year old Romao at DM last season.

I know you’re not a fan of Munetsi, but it didn’t help he had to go off after 30 mins. Also RB, Thomas Foket, was out. He’s decent and very reliable. Wout Faes looks as a good replacement for Disasi.

Even though they were playing cautious and a bit deep last season they were still more aggressive. I liked when Hassane Kamara played more advanced roles than LB. Great engine. I guess we can’t undermine the presence of thousand year old Romao at DM last season.

I know you’re not a fan of Munetsi, but it didn’t help he had to go off after 30 mins. Also RB, Thomas Foket, was out. He’s decent and very reliable. Wout Faes looks as a good replacement for Disasi.
Reims' president is one seriously fat savage, isn't he?

Don't know who's their president
reims-presidents-jeanpierre-caillot-and-didier-perrin-speak-together-picture-id455373576

The guy on the left. Usually has a face like a slapped arse, and chews gum at 100 km/h.

Back
Top Bottom