Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

yeah. they have Man U in the cup on the sunday, we have Wycombe in the cup on the monday. then play them on the thursday
I think, as they have Man U, it actually works out in our favour

They also play in the week.

So for once our fans cant complain about our fixtures really.

Just in case anyone thought KDB might be losing it go back and watch the last few minutes in the City game.

He really is an amazing player.

City has been able to be the top team in the league with Aguero out the majority of the year. You never know with Pep as he might be fine going without a striker all year long but if Aguero comes back or they bring in a striker its hard to see how anyone competes with them.

I remember when Liverpool smashed Palace at home everyone was saying they would run away with the league now? Still city do worry me , but if spurs don’t win it I would rather city did then united or pool

City now 13 games unbeaten though in all comps. Likely about to get their 8th win in a row with WBA, Sheff Utd and Burnley to come within their next 4 games. The other being a COVID riddled Villa team.

But then end of Feb they have Liverpool and Spurs back to back.

But you're right, if not Spurs then City for me.

Last edited:
The duality of Arturo Vidal is perfectly summed up in the early stages of tonight's derby. First he kisses the Juve badge before the game, pissing off the Inter fans. Then he scores on Juve so now they love him again (for now).

Athletic win. Incredible display by the Basques. Thoroughly deserved. Barca are a shadow of their former selves, they really need to move on from Messi, for their own sake and for his sake.

Back
Top Bottom