Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Was checking the table to see where in the table this result would be the scum (10th) but I see that Villa still has only played 15 games. How is that even possible? For reference this is the scum's 19th game played and we have played 18.

Was checking the table to see where in the table this result would be the scum (10th) but I see that Villa still has only played 15 games. How is that even possible? For reference this is the scum's 19th game played and we have played 18.
Villa have had Covid running through their squad but somehow they haven't suffered any points deduction, even though their failure to manage things properly screws up the programme for other teams, including us.

Yeah fucking villa have only played something like 18 games in total this season, we've played about 30. That's a bit of an advantage

What's the point now? Why not sack him BEFORE this game?

Fucking Mike Ashley.

Never seen a club with such a strong squad, play such absolute dog shit, crap football. Unbelievable.
Who would want the job anyway ? Working under Ashley with no transfer kitty ! And some people complain about Levy, there are a lot worse owners out there

Back
Top Bottom