Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve got a Chelsea supporting mate, (dirty I know) and I said to him at the start of the season that with the squad they have, they should be challenging for the league.

Seriously--you look at all of the talent on that squad, and it is amazing that they've been set up so utterly bereft of shape, or guiding philosophy, or belief. It's almost as if the rest of the league pitched in and tried to find a manager who could maximally squander so many good players.

I hope they keep Lampard for as long as possible. I don't want to see these players under a manager that actually knows what he's doing.

I dislike Chelsea more than any other team, and that's saying something. The issue they have is that they have bought in so many names from different countries and expecting them to gel. It don't work like that.
Funny as fuck.

I dislike Chelsea more than any other team, and that's saying something. The issue they have is that they have bought in so many names from different countries and expecting them to gel. It don't work like that.
Funny as fuck.
I think Fat Frank is the problem , a decent manager comes in and they will be right back up there again

Lampard just doesnt know what his best team is or how to get the best out of them.

And I'm not sure he'll be given time to sort it.

Card me if you wish, but I have no problem with Frank. I want to see young English managers making their way. His hands are tied by Roman though, should have stuck it out at Derby and really made a name for himself and gained all the experience required
Still hope they get relegated though

Card me if you wish, but I have no problem with Frank. I want to see young English managers making their way. His hands are tied by Roman though, should have stuck it out at Derby and really made a name for himself and gained all the experience required
Still hope they get relegated though
I remember him well when he used to come to WHL as a player.
He was all mouth and goaded the crowd non stop. No wonder a fan ran onto the pitch to try lamping him (pardon the pun)....
He can go fuck himself

Back
Top Bottom