Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

1 - Losing to Leicester it´s not the worst thing in the world. In my opinion, they are the best team in the league right now.

2 - I hope Chelsea keep Lampard until our match against them.

Leicester is looking good but Chelsea is in such a downward spiral right now. Barely scraped by a 10 man Fulham, slapped by City, drew against Villa, and were embarrassed at Woolwich. Their only win since Christmas was in the FA cup.

Leicester are unfortunately looking decent .... another club I dislike heavily

on a separate moan... how good is this fofana .... again ...... where were we when this kid was going under the hammer ?

Leicester are weird. Comfortable here.

Yet I could still see them dropping points in 4 of their next 5 league games.

on a separate moan... how good is this fofana .... again ...... where were we when this kid was going under the hammer ?

Kounde is even better and we should be all over him in the summer.

Young, talented, comfortable with the ball at his feet and able to make passes, doesn't really sound like a Jose player, especially not at CB.

I got this match on in the background, what is Martin Tyler going on about? It's like he's talking to himself about the weather, the fairytale, how old players are......just shut up you boring monotone idiot

Why? I have zero feelings towards them at all. they're so inoffensive to me . I've never met a Leicester fan and tbh if it's Leicester, City or United then Leicester for me.

Media wise I see a lot of us from a few years ago, the narrative on Talksport tonight will be "Who should United buy from Leicester to improve? Maddison, Fofana/ Ndiddi? they'll all jump to play for united"

Goldstein's general mantra. No respect to the team outperforming United - be it Leicester now or us for the last few years.

the narrative runs deep and it's a real shame, but there's still a strong sense that teams like us Leicester and Everton etc don't "belong" at the top.

Back
Top Bottom