Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Kounde is even better and we should be all over him in the summer.
Big statements and probably wrong on both. What we should be after if Kounde from Bordeaux or Fofana from ASSE. Otherwise it is just repeating the same fucking mistakes and evincing the same shitty administration from the supposed mastermind.

And this seems as good a place as any to remind that 1 Davinson Sanchez = 1 Fofana (LCFC) + 1 Diallo (Soton).

Chelsea look like a bunch of blokes who have never set foot on a pitch together. No one seems to have any idea what any team mate is likely to do at any given time.

I get the feeling that Chelsea's recent results would have resulted in a sacking if Lampard wasn't in charge. His status as a player is the only thing keeping him there, and just barely.

The table is so out of whack right now that if Villa, currently 11th, won all their games in hand they'd be ahead of Leicester on GD.

We are at worst 6th and 8 points behind a first place Man City if they won their two games in hand.

Why? I have zero feelings towards them at all. they're so inoffensive to me . I've never met a Leicester fan and tbh if it's Leicester, City or United then Leicester for me.

Media wise I see a lot of us from a few years ago, the narrative on Talksport tonight will be "Who should United buy from Leicester to improve? Maddison, Fofana/ Ndiddi? they'll all jump to play for united"

Goldstein's general mantra. No respect to the team outperforming United - be it Leicester now or us for the last few years.

the narrative runs deep and it's a real shame, but there's still a strong sense that teams like us Leicester and Everton etc don't "belong" at the top.
I went to filbert street one time .... motor packed up... dumped it and got a cab to the ground .... got in half way through the first half only to watch us lose 3-0 . Then lost my wallet .... called on no end of favours to get back to where my car was .... it’d been nicked

watching every team do enough to lose 1 nothing game after game while the bullshit fairy tale penned itself whilst watching them spill blood against us

I know 1 Leicester fan ...... he hates Spurs ..... another bollox rivalry apparently

I just don’t like them

And Leicester is now almost fully healthy. This is going to get interesting for the title and top 4. Gonna be some sad supporters around the league.

The table is so out of whack right now that if Villa, currently 11th, won all their games in hand they'd be ahead of Leicester on GD.

We are at worst 6th and 8 points behind a first place Man City if they won their two games in hand.
City only have one game in hand on us

Leicester looks like the real deal this season. They showed signs last season until they collapsed but this year they could go all the way unless City continue their run.

I'm not a Rodgers hater so if we can't win the league and he wins it, I'd be ok with that. Fuck the Leicester fans but since I'm not on Twitter and don't know any personally, that doesn't bother me.

Yes but we also have a game in hand and they are two points ahead of us with one less match played.
sorry I think I misunderstood your point , your saying in the worst case scenario if we lose to Liverpool we'd still only be 8 off city right ?

50 minutes into the Leverkusen/Dortmund game, pretty good game so far. Bailey and Diaby have worked hard with and without the ball, but if they had Reus/Sancho/Brandt level composure/ability Leverkusen would be about 3 up by now.

And Leverkusen shoot themselves up the arse eventually. Leverkusen keep getting great break situations but bumbling them away...sooner or later Dortmund, despite not playing great are going to get another chance and bury it.

Back
Top Bottom