Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They do seem to be the favorites but we have seen every team go through a run of highs and lows. I wouldn't put it past them to suddenly go on a bad streak again, but they do seem to be the favorites.
City seemed to have worked out their shit the first 10 matches, and no one took advantage of their dip. I think they are the only team to break 90 points this year.

Is there something in the water of scouseland? Why is Alisson whining so much?

It’s strange as I thought by the time we played Liverpool at the lane with a bit of luck we could beat them and go above them! Only thing is I thought I’m doing so would put us top! Still will take that.

It’s strange as I thought by the time we played Liverpool at the lane with a bit of luck we could beat them and go above them! Only thing is I thought I’m doing so would put us top! Still will take that.

Win would still be huge.

Means we'd go 2 clear of them with a game in hand.

Fucking magic! Didn’t even bother checking the score as I assume a dipper win.

Cunts. Let’s beat them and fuck them
off out of the Top 4.
If we can get our act together there's every chance that top 4 will be us, City, unite, and one of the non traditional big 6.

Then the EL spots will also fall to the likes of Villa/Everton Leicester, leaving Liverpool, Chelsea, and Arse without any European football at all next season.

If we can get our act together there's every chance that top 4 will be us, City, unite, and one of the non traditional big 6.

Then the EL spots will also fall to the likes of Villa/Everton Leicester, leaving Liverpool, Chelsea, and Arse without any European football at all next season.
Leicester are definitely getting top 4. They look good.

Back
Top Bottom