Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Great day for us so far.

Until today I'd tried to not get too swept up in talk of title challenges (given that 4 weeks ago we were all worried we'd barely make top 6), but if we win tomorrow honestly feels like we're at least in the mix.

Bearing that in the mind though, would a draw in the City Woolwich match be best for us? I know that's possibly blasphemous to say, but I really don't think Woolwich are going to be in with any shot of the title, but City obviously are. Them dropping more points so early on would be big.
The draw is definitely the best result

I hope city smash the slags

If Gooners lose or draw we go second?
We need to win our game first

200.gif

Is half the inter squad out with covid or?

Outside of Skriniar and Gagliardini, who aren’t nailed on starters, they have their first choice team.

The bench is weak missing those 2 plus guys like Sensi and Young but I’m not sure their starting 11 would look much different if fully healthy.

Back
Top Bottom