Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fucking Klopp moaning about the fixture schedule. Then tell your board not to accept the Sky money then and you can play on your own terms. Cant have the cake Kloppy. Haha. Losing it.

Jesus, what is is about Liverpool managers and getting their teeth done? Klopp had had them further augmented. He's got so many teeth now he can barely talk.

well that was a spicy interview.
to be fair the BT bloke giving a bit back to Klopp was refreshing.

tbh I'm tired of managers moaning about the fixture pile up, I'd be behind them but when the season ends all the big guns us included fly off for lucrative pre-season friendlies and then again just before the season they all take part in pre season tournaments, again a money spinner to raise the profile.

So they can't then piss and moan about fixtures, what was it we got told when Kane and Son were both out injured? its your own fault for not having the squad depth.

Suck it up

Glorious meltdown :levylol:

When José does it he's a prick, but when Klopp does it he's speaking the words of God. Fuck him!

It's embarrassing.. No club should play wednesday then early sat he said,, We have had the most ridiculous fixture pile up in history and it's going to be even worse in december.. Get on with it instead of playing the victims.
To be fair I think I do remember him saying our run was ridiculous at the time, so he isn’t completely biased, just a little bit

Danny Welback sounds so different from Danny Rose lol. Welback actually sounds like a good bloke

Never had an issue with Danny Welbeck. The players that can be okay with a role are the glue of a team in a lot of ways. He scored the occasional goal and was a big game player. Don't understand the hate for his career.

Edit: I am guy from across the pond and don't pay attention to the tabloids, but did the English have high hopes for Danny or something? Seems he may have failed some people's expectations or something and thus gets flack for it.

TBF a lot of manager do it, Mourinho and Pep included, Klopp just tries to play the nice holier than thou, Fergie did it almost like a Jackal and Hyde.

Easy to be nice when none of you players ever get injured, you get backed in the market well and given the squad you need and win loads of games. Compared to Mourinho when he is angry he lacks charm and wit. Jose sometimes makes me spit out my drink with laughter at some of his sly digs.

Back
Top Bottom