Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

What is the noise in the back of this match..... Sounds like someone hoovering in the background....

Maybe the groundsmen are thinking "sod this we're not going to win" so they're getting their housekeeping done nice and early so they can get off........

All whilst the match is going on

:dembelelol:

What is the noise in the back of this match..... Sounds like someone hoovering in the background....

Maybe the groundsmen are thinking "sod this we're not going to win" so they're getting their housekeeping done nice and early so they can get off........

Turned it off as it was such an annoying hum

And the "spectators" - they're not all real people are they?

I'm calling it now. It's a higher tech version of this old chestnut...

bin-liner-is-seen-on-a-seat-at-the-end-of-the-barclays-premier-league-picture-id138191497

And the "spectators" - they're not all real people are they?

I'm calling it now. It's a higher tech version of this old chestnut...

bin-liner-is-seen-on-a-seat-at-the-end-of-the-barclays-premier-league-picture-id138191497
Ha....... Woolwich couldn't even muster up 2000 fans...... So they've resorted to bin bags and a hoover sound to try to convince people there are actually fans in the stadium.

If there are fans in there....... Then they're playing the no talking game.....

I thought Fulham deserved at least their point today, if they had went two up they might have won.
Fulham keeper had a good game but might have done better at the goal...sounds familiar.
Honestly didn’t see Fulham getting anything today but fair play to them they were a bit unlucky not to win.

I thought Fulham deserved at least their point today, if they had went two up they might have won.
Fulham keeper had a good game but might have done better at the goal...sounds familiar.
Honestly didn’t see Fulham getting anything today but fair play to them they were a bit unlucky not to win.
Yeah I felt they've been unlucky in a number of games. Really hoping they pull out of the relegation scrap because that means there'll be fewer to save Woolwich :sneaky:

Yeah I felt they've been unlucky in a number of games. Really hoping they pull out of the relegation scrap because that means there'll be fewer to save Woolwich :sneaky:
They really did play well, especially in the first half but couldn’t quite see it through. Should have had a penalty also but overall I think they will be pleased with their efforts today.

Just text my mate, a chelsea fan (he’s a bit simple):

If you’d won yesterday you’d be top. As it is, if Utd, City and Villa win their games in hand you’ll be tied with City for seventh place. Tight for you getting a Europa league space. City don't have a decent striker either, so you have a chance. Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom