Other matches Fred - 2020/21

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah I’ll ignore that and you ignore the 6-1 home defeat at our hands.
They’ve lost the same amount, won one game more, let in 9 more goals and scored 5 more and we have a better GD.

Not sure where they have outperformed us or been consistent to be honest.
A week ago we hadn’t lost a game since opening day.

Was it Benitez who said “facts”.

Tbh I was quite surprised. But as pointed out to me by a Utd fan recently.

It’s a fact.

Woolwich the better side but a pen that wasn't a pen, a woefully miss-hit cross that went in, really was far luckier than my comms suggest, "they are back", Ian Wright "magnificent".

The only area of concern I have is if the lightbulb pings on above Arteta's head and he sees that these young players are better than the plodders he's been playing.

EqL9QdGXUAA1L9m

wish there was actual trophies to back up these statements . they are all hoarded in those blue cunts and red cabinets
What??

I don't think there is a trophy for producing a shocking half of football, or being a piss poor team, I don't even think there is one for battling London's No 2 club. I definitely know there isn't one for scoring from a pen or freekcik, so i'm not sure how trophies can back up my statements.

If Werner and Havertz continue to be shit and Ziyech injured, Chelsea really aren’t all that impressive on paper.

Pulisic is good but injury prone. Abraham is fine but young and inconsistent. Kovacic, Mount, Jorginho, Hudson Odoi, and Giroud are all rank mediocrities. I doubt Frank is making the difference in the dressing room either.

Only top quality players they have are James and Chilwell. Even Kante doesn’t look the same player he used to be.

Back
Top Bottom