OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm probably subject to some sort of bias here, but I could have sworn it looked like Grealish kept thinking with every pass to someone else: Hey why aren't the other 10 guys looking to pass to me every time?

Get used to it, onesie-boy :allitongue:
See also: any shot of him on the bench.

CalmCalmAtlasmoth-size_restricted.gif

Shit game that was overall. Glad Leicester won. Though City were playing with half their team out so it's not too surprising.

Shit game that was overall. Glad Leicester won. Though City were playing with half their team out so it's not too surprising.

Commentators getting a little carried away here following a full strength Leicester win over a weakened Man City side
:pochcmon:

TS radio comms the opposite....

Apparently it's why Man City lost... As if the deck was loaded......

Apparently their bazzillion dollar squad isn't deep enough.... :dembelefingers:

Unreal level of victimhood on Bluemoon

Exactly, what is the point of Steffen saving it if it gets called back

Fuckin joke decision that.

Just book Ake or even a Red but not a fucking penalty unless the ref blows straight away.

Fucking cheating and we wouldn't get that double decision, no way.

20 years of Leicester

League Cup
League One
Championship
Premier League
FA Cup
Community Shield

20 years of Spurs

League Cup
Audi Cup

Back
Top Bottom