OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That twerp Dixon was just questioning the usefulness of the 'draft excluder', saying he's never seen a free kick go in under the wall.

Call yerself a pundit, you wanker?...

That twerp Dixon was just questioning the usefulness of the 'draft excluder', saying he's never seen a free kick go in under the wall.

Call yerself a pundit, you wanker?...

One of the most boring bastards on TV. The fact that he's paid no doubt a very decent wage to sound like a boring cunt every week is pretty astounding.

Who’s the Kajagoogoo fella ? Knight ? Never heard of him , but now that I have , will it be a never ending stooooorrryyy!
Ignore me , I’m just trying to entertain myself
:nunofacepalm:

Yayyyyyy! Penalty to Leicester!!!!!

Edit: 3 hours later, VAR is checking it - glad to see they've learned from the Euros.

Pen courtesy of Ake...... Back to the bench for the rest of the season you go!

89min 1-0 Leicester.

:mourhandlaugh:

And people were asking to sign Ake in the Kane deal. He's a shite, Chelsea reject...

Back
Top Bottom