OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Plant the fucking flag!
Will Ferrell Usa GIF

Won Nations League with A team. Win Gold Cup with B team. I think it's safe to say US soccer has bounced back after missing the WC.

We obviously do not expect to win a WC but this team brought my confidence back to the point of expecting to make the tournament.

Won Nations League with A team. Win Gold Cup with B team. I think it's safe to say US soccer has bounced back after missing the WC.

We obviously do not expect to win a WC but this team brought my confidence back to the point of expecting to make the tournament.
Klinsmann deserves most of the criticism he gets, it he’s the one that set up the academy system in the US and moved away from relying on the college system. These talented young kids are a direct result of that.

Didn’t want to see either team win and really this tournament just showed why CONCACAF is a joke with the reffing ensuring US-Mexico finals everytime.

I was excited looking at some of the talent Canada has going into WC qualifying but knowing the refs will decide games like they did in this tournament takes away all the excitement.

What a miss by Boadu after a horrific back-pass by the Nantes defender. Should be 1-0. Monaco are a well-coached side though, you can really see how Kovac has improved them.

Back
Top Bottom