OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2021/22

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Declan Rice is the real deal.

I thought he was overhyped for a while, but he's a proper player. He can transition from basically supporting the defenders in a back 3 to a more traditional DM seamlessly. Very, very intelligent player who is still so young, especially in that role. United should be all over him to fix their midfield issues.

I thought he was overhyped for a while, but he's a proper player. He can transition from basically supporting the defenders in a back 3 to a more traditional DM seamlessly. Very, very intelligent player who is still so young, especially in that role. United should be all over him to fix their midfield issues.
DMs and CBs take longer to blossom than attacking player. 25-6 is the age you start to see their worth.That’s why I have high hopes for Skipp

Up there with the best in Europe now in my opinion, Hammer or not. His improvement over the last two years has been massive. United should have gone all out to sign him, not Sancho. Had they done so they would probably be a good few points better off.

He'll get snapped up by City or Chelsea I reckon.

I think Chelsea have enough midfielders in the middle of the park! Could only see him going there if Jorginho left.

As for City, they seem to like Rodri a lot. I think Rice is the better player of the two though. United desperately need him, or someone like him.

United will get Rice. It's nailed on.

Whatever manager they get next will immediately ask for investment in central midfield. Pogba will move away on a free so they'll bring in Rice + a Pogba replacement, whoever that is gonna be.

And they'll be much better for it, all round.

I think Chelsea have enough midfielders in the middle of the park! Could only see him going there if Jorginho left.

As for City, they seem to like Rodri a lot. I think Rice is the better player of the two though. United desperately need him, or someone like him.

Gundogan is 31 in a couple of weeks..... Fernadinho is 36...... Gotta assume they'll be eyeing up some younger blood soon.

Gundogan is 31 in a couple of weeks..... Fernadinho is 36...... Gotta assume they'll be eyeing up some younger blood soon.

True. Don't they rate that young Doyle lad pretty highly? Can't say he's stood out for England under 21's whenever I've seen him. Palmer, he's a different story. But he plays in a more attacking role.

Back
Top Bottom