OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Them playing pretty, lyrical football makes that project even worse for the sport, IMO.

Mourinho's Chelsea, for instance, were cynical cunts befitting the villainous nature of the project, it meshed with the drama.

City is just soulless, seamless excellence, makes it all feel a bit pointless.
The way you get sustained success now is a sugar daddy,
Can't believe some people still haven't figured this out.

This is the only way we will ever see nights like this with a treble chance.

Bring on the shiekh or Russian, fuck off and sell up ENIC

It's that simple

I just thought that Pep puts haaland in eUrOpE to draw players & players near him constantly be aware of him

City can beat anyone 10 v 9

I’m a genius

They will do their best. Go ultra defensive, try and use set pieces.

But this City side are light years ahead of everyone. They’ve swatted Bayern and Real aside. Inter aren’t going to lay a glove on them.

If this was WWE, Inter would pull out injured at the last minute, Spurs would parachute in and blow them away like only their kryptonite can.

Yes.

Michael Owen.

I know what you mean, but imo Owen at least tries to contribute some sort of analysis. Not that he's good at it, but still when compared to McManaman who's forever just sounding like ten year old using hyperboles every other sentence, both when praising and criticising.

I'll say it for the 10000th time.... I hate that stadiums drown the fans out with music after FT....... Esp. big games like this.

Back
Top Bottom