OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The way you get sustained success now is a sugar daddy,
Can't believe some people still haven't figured this out.

This is the only way we will ever see nights like this with a treble chance.

Bring on the shiekh or Russian, fuck off and sell up ENIC

It's that simple
The games up for the likes of enic & levy. It’s obsolete that type of owner & chairman.

Kenilworth Road is a crazy ground for PL matches. It’s ancient and their fans are a foot away from throw-ins. Old school. Bring it on.
When away supporters were banned from Luton home games, I applied for membership in my name and used the address of someone I worked with, IIRC membership cost a quid. I wasn't the only one, as quite a few Spurs supporters did the same. Film quality is not great but it can't detract from the sheer class of Gazza's goal.

Last edited:
We failed to beat Milan in the knockout, they were crap, we should have beaten them and the path was easy to the final in istanbul against City, we all know what Spurs can do against City on the day.

We failed to beat Milan in the knockout, they were crap, we should have beaten them and the path was easy to the final in istanbul against City, we all know what Spurs can do against City on the day.
Milan beat us because we suck, Napoli would have beaten us because we suck, and Inter would have beaten us because we suck.

We spent all the CL knockout luck we'll ever get in 2019, and that was twice the team this is.

Back
Top Bottom