OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This post gave me vertigo.

Hello hello
And if the Juve number 44 signs for our neighbours, would he become a runner bean? Of if he goes to his current opponents, would be be a baked bean if he were to be out walking in that city during the day in summer? Irish ancestry might make him a green bean.

I could go on but I promise you I won't.

The one positive for Juventus this season is that Allegri has been made to rely on his youth players and a fair few have stepped up and responded well to the challenge. Fagioli, Gatti and Illing-Junior have all been really good.

It's depressing to know that if we were in that sh!tty conference thing and defending a 1 goal lead, we all know we would lose.

Nothing about us results in a place in the final.

Wesr Han will go through..

This Sevilla manager only has a contract until the end of the season.

You all thinking what I am thinking?

That we definitely shouldn't hire a bloke who has Sevilla 10th because he's had a Europa league cup run with a team who love the Europa league?

Yeah, thank god. To think anything else would make one a turbo numpty.

Back
Top Bottom