OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm sorry but Haaland is far from overrated, he's a freak of nature. The only thing that could possibly keep him out of the running for the GB is injury.

Kane needs to get a leg on for Shearer's record, because I think this fella is going to be hunting it down himself.
Nah.

Trust me, he will be another Owen.

Any decent striker could score 20-25 goals a season in this City side so you better assume that Haaland, who takes their penalties as well, will score plenty if he stays healthy.

FaCMaKaX0AAYt1a

v

FaCLSnAX0AAnb47

Al I had heard was how Leon Bailey was going to tear the season up after the pre-season he had and it only took one game for him to be dropped to the bench.

Just shows to never take a pre-season or the performances too seriously. Fucks up my fantasy football too.

Al I had heard was how Leon Bailey was going to tear the season up after the pre-season he had and it only took one game for him to be dropped to the bench.

Just shows to never take a pre-season or the performances too seriously. Fucks up my fantasy football too.

I took a risk on him in FF too buddy, don't worry.

Sad Best Friends GIF by Lisa Vertudaches

Back
Top Bottom