OTHER MATCHES FRED - 2022/23

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Fancy leaving early when there's a title in the balance......... Pathetic.

HUXcWan.md.png

Big up that cameraman! :adesalute:

I think me and you owe each other a pat on our respective backs.
We do. I Don’t usually expect Woolwich to drop points at home but fancied it after city smashed Everton. They would have gone out today thinking city are unstoppable. Makes you Kind of lose your mojo.

What a very entertaining game. Brighton were superb - I think Conte was trying to get us to play like that, but we're just not good enough.

Even at 3-0 the score doesn't fully reflect just how comprehensively Woolwich were stuffed this afternoon.
Where in gods name did you see conte try getting us to play like that

It’s funny. It’s not a great result for us but fuck it delighted.

Well done brighton would be good for football if they got top 4

AFTV is going to be a joy tonight...
Especially as wobbie & many others were so sure they were going to win it. Barely watched it this season because of obvious reasons. But good to have it back.
Next season even if Woolwich are say 3rd or 4th at Xmas. There will be many Woolwich fans wanting arteta out. Things can change very quickly. Hence me wanting to cash in when we had poch & were at our peak. You can’t look too far ahead. This may be arsenals best chance in many years.

Back
Top Bottom