Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Doesn't take a genius to see they'll finish above us this season. I'm resigned to that but they've been falling over themselves for years to tell us just how little that matters if you win fuck all ultimately, which I believe they won't. They don't have the minerals, the players and their weird light bulb holding dog stroking cunt manager.

I don’t think they’ll win the league either. Fixtures are harder and the Etihad is a nailed on points dropped game.

Going to our ground as well will be ridiculously tough to win at as we’ll be ultra ultra motivated if they’re in the race.

I don’t think they’ll win the league either. Fixtures are harder and the Etihad is a nailed on points dropped game.

Going to our ground as well will be ridiculously tough to win at as we’ll be ultra ultra motivated if they’re in the race.
They will fold at us if we recreate the atmosphere from the top 4 conte season. Loudest I've ever heard a stadium be.

Probably the right result in the end, just about. City edged the first half and Liverpool dominated the second. City just stopped playing and didn't get the likes of Foden on the ball or Haaland in the game. Cracking effort from the Scousers considering the players they have out and didn't start.

It’s a friendly wager and I was gonna suggest money to charity. And it wasn’t gonna be them winning the league, it was based on them finishing above us.

People take football too seriously on here.
You can make decent ££ on here from our over optimistic fans. Usually every season I win a bet. Pretty much won a bet on Woolwich finishing in the top 3 . I like the optimism that Woolwich won’t even finish 3rd but it’s fan biased rather than rationale.

Clear pen.

Also don't see why everyone (ie. our fans in transfer threads for circa 4 years) raves about that Doku. Any time I see him his decision making is trash, he takes 500 touches before deciding what to do, and fuck knows how he's ended up getting a gig at City.

Back
Top Bottom