Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Are you fucking kidding me? Every week you're reminding me of how WC Bellers and Deccers are but now you're saying you need more midfield? You play 4231...presumably Foden is going to be the 10, Saka right, and some rando on the left...that leaves the CM2 of rice and Bellingham...and HK dipping his toes in there to sling his Hollywood balls. :sonpoint:

It’s always nice to have a balance of types of players .. Mainoo offers a profile we don’t have, which is nice.

More likely he’ll get 400k a year contract, start a fashion label or clothing range and fail to become the player he could have been..
I kind of respect it tbh, getting as much money out of football as possible with minimal effort.

Who really cares about potential if you get your money?

It’s always nice to have a balance of types of players .. Mainoo offers a profile we don’t have, which is nice.
That's nonsense...you're supposed to pick the 25 'best' players irrespective of how they fit together as a team...just shoehorn them into place and hope for the best...that's how we got Lampard and Gerrard doing their thing for so long. We could all use a little more of that!

Antony pointing to the badge as he furiously celebrates his second goal of the entire season.

He’s paid back a big part of that 80 million fee there. Like maybe as much as a tenner. Decisive.

Back
Top Bottom