Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If we are to sign a defensive centre mid I really hope we go for Frenkie De Jong. He’s fucking class. He dictates how fast Barca play. He just knows when to quicken the game up with a first time pass and when to take a touch. He has great awareness of what is around him,so calm and doesn’t ever give the ball away.
Isn’t he on about 400k a week?

Barca starting a 17 year old Pau Cubarsi at CB in CL QF away from home against Mbappe.

People of TFC: "How could we POSSIBLY start Phillips/Dorrington against Wolves in the PL during an injury crisis!"

Most people: "If Ange doesn't think they're ready, he won't play them".
Outcome: Ange didn't play them.

:udogiesleep:

This season, as a Chelsea fan, I am disappointed. I had high hopes for my team, but so far, they need more consistency. We have a young team that needs time to improve, but we, as fans, no longer have any patience. Also, the owners are putting much pressure on the players and the manager. So the situation is quite tricky. Last year, I was a season ticket holder. But this year, I decided to watch all the games on the Live Football and Basketball Scores platform because it's pretty hard to watch live how your team constantly loses.

Last edited:
This season, as a Chelsea fan, I am disappointed. I had high hopes for my team, but so far, they need more consistency. We have a young team that needs time to improve, but we, as fans, no longer have any patience. Also, the owners are putting much pressure on the players and the manager. So the situation is quite tricky.
Sorry to hear that fella.

Back
Top Bottom