Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone got a non-Sky streams.....?

Fuck listening to the usual wankery with added Merson.
I think Dixon might be on commentary, but he's Citeh so it might be bearable.
BBC 5 Live has Danny Gabbidon on co-comms... Not particularly noteworthy itself, except he sounds EXACTLY like the chef Tom Kerridge!!

Have a listen, it's uncanny!!

BBC 5 Live has Danny Gabbidon on co-comms... Not particularly noteworthy itself, except he sounds EXACTLY like the chef Tom Kerridge!!

Have a listen, it's uncanny!!
He does. Which is an anomaly in itself as one was born in Wales and the other somewhere in the west country.

If teams continue to not just clear the ball and prefer to lose it, trynig to fiddle it out of danger, I'm just gonna stop watching the prem, as it's too fkng frustrating and I've had enough of it.

It's shit to watch.

Over playing at both ends of the pitch is shit to watch.

If teams continue to not just clear the ball and prefer to lose it, trynig to fiddle it out of danger, I'm just gonna stop watching the prem, as it's too fkng frustrating and I've had enough of it.

It's shit to watch.

Over playing at both ends of the pitch is shit to watch.
I’m with you on that. Teams aren’t good enough to do it and just constantly put themselves under pressure. Everybody tries to play the same. The game is boring now.

Havertz plays like Muller without the finishing and Berbatov without the first touch and ball control.

I don't know how else to describe it. He should be a good player but he just isn't. I can see why coaches take a chance on him. They think that they can be the one that gets him playing to his perceived potential.

I think Villa could get something here.
Why Would You Do That Ross Geller GIF

Back
Top Bottom