Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Have had an awful day of kids parties and stewing on yesterday’s results. But then…

Woolwich Wanderers, Pikeys and Thieves all lose in a day that our Women’s team make their first ever FA Cup final, defeating another bunch of grunts in Leicester.

What joy! What pleasure! What glory!

:contekiss::sandroscream::harrylol::stupid:

The greatest manager of all time Fergie called the last few games of a season squeaky bum time.
Leicester losing, Leeds losing, Ipswich slipping in the champ.
And ourselves, Liverpool and the Goons slipping.

Today was funny and great to see, and i aint saying nothing yet cause they are still in the race…

But why are they crying, ranting about sacking legoman and saying their squad is terrible?

They have played their best football for ages and are 2 points behind possibly peps dodgiest city team in a while, with 6 games to play. What a fickle bunch.

I’d take their position right now even after a defeat like that. Bloody hell haha.

Gooners ladies and gents lol

The greatest manager of all time Fergie called the last few games of a season squeaky bum time.
Leicester losing, Leeds losing, Ipswich slipping in the champ.
And ourselves, Liverpool and the Goons slipping.

No one wants to win the Championship. It's wild.

Ipswich 3 games without a win.
Leeds 3 games without a win
Leicester lost their last two.

Southampton with two games in hand.. Could be a shock on the cards.

Seems a bit odd to me that they playing 'Land of Hope and Glory'.

We're they actually playing Land of Hope and Glory there?

Massive fans of this guy:

10206530.jpg

Back
Top Bottom