Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We will be like when Arse and Chavs have their sing along about us only it will be us and City agaisnt Arse.
But ours is a one off, just to stop the forces of darkness winning the league.
Theirs is because they are sad muppets who get all happy clappy with each other, over us.

I bath in the hatred them 2 and West ham have for us.

Would so fucking weird all cheering as City pile the goals in. Oh well.

Anybody doing this would be taking things a bit far when they can just win it on the last day instead.

Arse dropping points today opens up the possibility of top 4 AND a City win........... We should absolutely be pulling for that outcome.

Guy has pretty much completed football.

Won everything possible in Argentina with River Plate. Won everything possible with Man City. Won the Copa America and World Cup with his country. All by the age of 23.

May aswell retire at this point.
Not sure how satisfying those wins are as a bit-part player.

He's decent but has never shown elite potential imo.

Anybody doing this would be taking things a bit far when they can just win it on the last day instead.

Arse dropping points today opens up the possibility of top 4 AND a City win........... We should absolutely be pulling for that outcome.

Yep although give the rebuild we are going through I am not worried about being 5-6th. For me where we are Champions league is a bit above us and Conference League a bit below, the Europa League just feels right at this moment in time for us, for our development.

If any of our players are even thinking about handed scum the title, they need to have an emergency think with themselves.

They don't wanna go down in that sort of history.
I genuinely don’t get it.

I think there are a lot around here that didn’t grow up around scum fans. They’re the fucking pits.

Every cunt at my school was a scummer.

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Back
Top Bottom