Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

21 EPL goals for Palmer.
Yet you watch him and he doesn't seem to do anything.
sub-buzz-3025-1535059411-13.jpg

Could be player of the season.

No.
Are you a fantasist?

I think you'll be the only person on the planet who watched that game and didn't notice the guy who created 4-5 great chances for his teammates, including an excellent assist for the first goal, and who won MOTM for being a constant threat throughout.

Considering they constantly play through him and he's statistically one of the most creative players of this season (beyond the goals) I think you *might* notice him in other games too. The goals are the least impressive bit about him, his creativity is the most.

I think you'll be the only person on the planet who watched that game and didn't notice the guy who created 4-5 great chances for his teammates, including an excellent assist for the first goal, and who won MOTM for being a constant threat throughout.

Considering they constantly play through him and he's statistically one of the most creative players of this season (beyond the goals) I think you *might* notice him in other games too. The goals are the least impressive bit about him, his creativity is the most.
Are you a fantasist?

I’ll probably get shot down for this but seeing Palmer for City and England U21 as well I think his ceiling if that is the right word is higher than Saka or Bowen and level with Foden. I don’t get why City sold him, I think they fucked up not that City need help with their squad.

You're a strange person.

I have watched Palmer many times and rarely notice anything special that he does.
He is not fast. He is not a great dribbler. He does not pass great long balls like Harry Kane.
I only half watched the second half today and noticed H-O more than him.
He is obviously a fantastic footballer but an eye-catcher he ain't.

Palmer really is something special, just jinks past people so easily and then picks out the right pass, been so creative tonight.

Compare Palmer today to our attackers/midfielders in the final third. Like it's a different sport.

He's at least twice the player Maddison is (and much younger), that's for sure.
Can't understand why only Chelsea were in for him......now everyone on all the epl forums are gushing over him

Back
Top Bottom