Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So do I.
Still want Liverpool to win tonight though. Just in case we do somehow pull off the unthinkable tomorrow.
Kind of hedging my bets.
Of course

If we do pull it off tomorrow, then I at least want a shot at top four to get over the utter shit that would be Woolwich winning the league.

If we've got no chance of top four and they STILL pull off a result tomorrow......all for pointless nothingness.....then that would just take the piss.

Liverpool look really unimpressive to me, and they have all season. Not surprised that they ended up 3rd, were riding their luck all season and not blowing teams away/controlling games to the level that City and Woolwich have been doing.

Of course

If we do pull it off tomorrow, then I at least want a shot at top four to get over the utter shit that would be Woolwich winning the league.

If we've got no chance of top four and they STILL pull off a result tomorrow......all for pointless nothingness.....then that would just take the piss.

It would be just like us to go beat City. Only for Villa to beat Palace on the final day anyway.

Meaning no top four and Woolwich win the league. Yuck.

Back
Top Bottom