Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Havertz is crying.

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Am I out of line in claiming that Foden isn't just the player of the year, but arguably the best player in the league right now?

Be interesting to see if the BBC stick with the Klopp Speech wankfest, or the actual Man City PL Trophy presentation!!

Safe to say they won't be at the Emirates!!

It must be SUCH a conundrum!

I highly hope we can improve greatly on the backroom staff to a capability of Citeh standards and numbers. If we ever win the league, I would imagine less than 10 staff will walk out. Lol stingy Levy.

Nah. It wasn’t the City game that cost us top 4
Agree....
0-3 to Fulham, 0-4 down to Liverpool, 0-3 at HT to Woolwich... 1-0 up in the 90th minute away at Wolves, 1-2 defeat 5 minutes later... THAT'S where 4th (and maybe even 3rd) were lost!

We HAD our chances to avoid Tuesday...

But Woolwich WOULD now be Champions if we'd taken points off City on Tuesday...
.I'm at peace with how the season has played out.

Paul Dickov.

That’s the sort of history that money can’t buy.
He scored a pivotal goal in the dying minutes of the league 2 play off final when they were 2-0 down tbf.

I wish we could have legends like Dickov, Goater and Shaun Wright Phillips.

Maybe not many will agree with me, I know they are oil money cheaters, but thankful for the existence of Citeh that saved me so many years of seeing unbearable winners from Liverpool, United, scum and chelscum, if its not us, in all honesty...

The players from Citeh are also the least disgusting bunch out of the other clubs. Thankfully too we always tend to quite match up to them in our games as well, strangely. Lol

Maybe not many will agree with me, I know they are oil money cheaters, but thankful for the existence of Citeh that saved me so many years of seeing unbearable winners from Liverpool, United, scum and chelscum, if its not us, in all honesty...

The players from Citeh are also the least disgusting bunch out of the other clubs. Thankfully too we always tend to quite match up to them in our games as well, strangely. Lol
I think most people think like that.

City are genuinely, nothing. A half empty Maine Road, Niall Quinn flopping around like a drunk giraffe and inevitable relegation. It’s like having strong opinions on Bolton.

They’ve been turned into a video game boss.

I like it. They’ve destroyed the Dippers and Scum.

I think most people think like that.

City are genuinely, nothing. A half empty Maine Road, Niall Quinn flopping around like a drunk giraffe and inevitable relegation. It’s like having strong opinions on Bolton.

They’ve been turned into a video game boss.

I like it. They’ve destroyed the Dippers and Scum.

You say it now but I see a lot of kids now with City shirts on. Their fanbase will emerge soon, its inevitable when they are winning everything.

Back
Top Bottom