Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Whilst I have no affiliation with either club, I do feel for Leeds and Bolton...

Both realistically vying for automatic promotion from their respective leagues for the bulk of the season .. both spent time at the top/2nd during the business end of the season, yet both finished 3rd, and both missed out on Promotion.

Surely it's time to award the 3rd place team a fast track to the final, and let the other 3 sort it out in a 3 game round robin... (4th plays 5th, 5th plays 6th, 6th plays 4th) or summit like that...

I dunno, might give the 3rd position a bit more meaning, and more incentive for the 4-6th teKs to finish there, rather than just 'settle' for the play offs if you're already there...

Am I being unrealistic?

Whilst I have no affiliation with either club, I do feel for Leeds and Bolton...

Both realistically vying for automatic promotion from their respective leagues for the bulk of the season .. both spent time at the top/2nd during the business end of the season, yet both finished 3rd, and both missed out on Promotion.

Surely it's time to award the 3rd place team a fast track to the final, and let the other 3 sort it out in a 3 game round robin... (4th plays 5th, 5th plays 6th, 6th plays 4th) or summit like that...

I dunno, might give the 3rd position a bit more meaning, and more incentive for the 4-6th teKs to finish there, rather than just 'settle' for the play offs if you're already there...

Am I being unrealistic?
Yes I think so

Am I being unrealistic?
Kansas You Are Correct GIF by GIPHY News

The day him and Enic fuck off will be a magnificent day for Tottenham
It would be like all our Christmases had come at once

Think how many cunts would jump off this forum and follow Enic on their next business venture , signing up to the London yacht club forum or some such venue

It's almost worth it for just that alone

Really good game between England and Spain under 17's far. 1-1 after half an hour. Our attack looks excellent (Moore, Nwaneri) but the defence utter shit. Bit like the senior team really!

Two cracking goals.

Really good game between England and Spain under 17's far. 1-1 after half an hour. Our attack looks excellent (Moore, Nwaneri) but the defence utter shit. Bit like the senior team really!

Two cracking goals.

The senior defence is pretty good. If a PL team had a backline of Shaw, Stones, Maguire, Walker with Branthwaite on the bench most people would consider it a very good back line.

It’s an overstated problem. The only issue is LB depth and Maguire.

The senior defence is pretty good. If a PL team had a backline of Shaw, Stones, Maguire, Walker with Branthwaite on the bench most people would consider it a very good back line.

It’s an overstated problem. The only issue is LB depth and Maguire.

Yeah but the depth in attack is in a different galaxy compared to the defence.

Stuttgart / Bochum, 2nd leg of the relegation / promotion play-off.

Stuttgart 3-0 up from the 1st leg but Bochum have just made it 1-0, so maybe something left in this.

Back
Top Bottom