Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know Madrid are the biggest the club and have won so many times but the amount of times the opposition fall over, ball comes off arse, basic simple errors

Like they did a deal with the devil. I know Arse are jammy but this is next level how Madrid do it.

I love Dortmund. Great club.

Andy Möller was one of my favourite players in the 90s after he knocked England out at Wembley and Man Utd in 97 on their way to winning it.

Love the yellow as well

I know Madrid are the biggest the club and have won so many times but the amount of times the opposition fall over, ball comes off arse, basic simple errors

Like they did a deal with the devil. I know Arse are jammy but this is next level how Madrid do it.
Genuinely whenever I watch them play they get outplayed, but without fail they win that game. It never makes sense

Back
Top Bottom