Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

is he a bit basic?

Watched him a handful of times for England and AC. Looked pretty good to me

I also thought it was weird he wasn’t in the team at one point. A bit of digging and apparently he had a really poor season and is a bit hit and miss.

I’ve seen him play terribly a few times in the CL too and the couple of run outs for England he got weren’t great.

Maguire being subbed on! :dembelelol:
What existed before the big bang?
What exactly is dark matter?
How does Harry Maguire still get picked for England?

The great unknowns of the universe.

GettyImages-1021348086.jpg

It’s really not, he has for the majority been a very good player for England and Southgate is a loyal manager

Doesn't really set a good standard though does it. Guy has been stripped of his club captaincy and can't even get a game at club level without significant injuries.

He, Henderson and Phillips should be nowhere fucking near this squad.

Doesn't really set a good standard though does it. Guy has been stripped of his club captaincy and can't even get a game at club level without significant injuries.

He, Henderson and Phillips should be nowhere fucking near this squad.
Henderson I'll give.

Back
Top Bottom