Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Chelsea are just incredibly shit, might take Poch a few months to sort this out, took Poch a few months to get his ideas across and get that complete buy in with us which leads me to the question why does it take him so long to sort his shit out as opposed to Ange who has seemingly got us playing already?

There are levels

In my young days I was very very quick and couldn’t hit a barn door. This reminds me of me.

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Chelsea are just incredibly shit, might take Poch a few months to sort this out, took Poch a few months to get his ideas across and get that complete buy in with us which leads me to the question why does it take him so long to sort his shit out as opposed to Ange who has seemingly got us playing already?

Poch is also incredibly slow to integrate new players.... Can take anything from 6-18 months (his words previously).

Back
Top Bottom