Other Matches Fred 2023/24

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We didn't get battered in any of our games (except the distaster against the chavs), a real backup CB and a proper striker could have been the difference between winning and losing.

I'm glad you mentioned the word "could"... Cos it's extremely pertinent here.

Add a ST to that WH game and we have exactly the same problem..... We've drawn blanks in games like that with Kane plenty in the past. If you don't create; you struggle to score. Most likely nails 3 points against Villa (cos we were creating in that one), but otherwise debatable.

Re CBs: Indeed we didn't get battered.... I'd only blame the Wolves loss on our defense and even then the creativity was pretty shit.

We missed Udogie for one match and Biss for 2, but we've lost 4 of 5.

I literally noted that in a direct attempt to show transparency (yet you treat me like I'm being sneaky), 🙄

They were still missed; if nothing else the more replacements we have to field at any one time the more our momentum and cohesion is disrupted.

Let's not pad out the list with the likes of Gil and Richarlison like we were actually expecting to count on them.

Well Rich was getting plenty of minutes before injury due to already missing three wingers. Gil was missing for most of the early season so never even got a chance to contribute or build his perf. levels up. Never the less he started against City cos we were missing three LWers and did ok whilst he was on.

It's not even about the injury crisis, we had the same issues with a more fit squad, other than Son and Maddison no one in this team can finish.

Mate...... Before our injury crisis we were unbeaten and top of the league.🙄

We were scoring from all over - whilst our main ST has a 1 in 1.6 ratio - which isn't necessarily a bad thing:

Swapping Son out for a trad. ST takes away goals before you can assume that even more will get added back on to our tally by other means.

Last edited:
Mudryk isn't a real footballer, swear he was some money laundering scheme to fund Ukraine for the war
You can see why he chose Chelsea over Woolwich, they give him a contract long enough to apply for British citizenship so he can live in luxury when his contract expires.

Back
Top Bottom