Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think Schniederlin is overrated? I mean yeah he's a decent player - but ahead of Fabregas, Toure and 5 or 6 others Not a chance!

I rate him as an excellent player. Defensively I'd prefer him over Fab or Toure, and his ball distribution is of high quality as well. In an attacking sense obviously there are better players to compare, but I find his overall game pretty much complete.

That second yellow card incident for me was very unlike him (quite an immature moment).

I'm looking forward to watching him play for Southampton (surely they won't sell in Jan). The bids will be coming in fast though.

It'll be interesting to see how Southampton go against the scum without him. Maybe then we can see what level of contribution he brings to the team.

If there is any chance of signing him, I'd like to think we are front and centre.

Does anyone else think Schniederlin is overrated? I mean yeah he's a decent player - but ahead of Fabregas, Toure and 5 or 6 others Not a chance!

This isn't about who's the best player though, but who's been best and most influential so far this season. Touré has only stepped it up the last 4 or 5 games.

Fabregas has obviously been better though.

no, Spurs-players, but I like the banter

De Gea or Courtois. lol. Courtois hasn't made any saves of note that I can remember and usually doesn't have too much to do so its ridiculous he's even being talked about. Lloris is single handedly (or two handedly) keeping us in touch with that top 4 position so for them not to even mention him is pretty bemusing.

De Gea or Courtois. lol. Courtois hasn't made any saves of note that I can remember and usually doesn't have too much to do so its ridiculous he's even being talked about. Lloris is single handedly (or two handedly) keeping us in touch with that top 4 position so for them not to even mention him is pretty bemusing.
I'd rather he be under the radar than being spoken of as being too good for us and then being touted for a move to a "big" club...

Poor LVG , still going on about "Too many games..... Not scientifically possible.... Boo hoo "

He'll get alopecia if he doesn't stop worrying about it

Poor LVG , still going on about "Too many games..... Not scientifically possible.... Boo hoo "

He'll get alopecia if he doesn't stop worrying about it
1-0 Stoke. If you were going to mark one player at a corner v Stoke I guess it would be Shawcross. He should complain less and coach his defenders more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom