Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leicester-dude trying to pull of an Eriksen-free kick against scousers, Mignolet nowhere to be seen. Post saves it:pochsulk::eriksenlip:

Seen Leicester play really well but still somehow lose (including our match against them, of course). Really hoping their recent win helps turn it around for them.
Compared to some of the showers of shit at the bottom of the table, they don't deserve to go down (and yes, living in Leicester I am 100% biased with regards to this).

Stoke denied a stonewall penalty against United. Liverpool given a penalty for faceball. And we have Chelsea today? It is going to be one of those days isn't it?

So United don't get a penalty (or a card) given against them. Liverpool do get a penalty for abso-fucking-lutely nothing - and I'm sure that will be chalked down to Brendan Rodgers' managerial genius.

At least Chelsea can't score a phantom goal against us anymore.

2el9ov6.jpg

Funny thing.
Danish commentator in the l'pool-leicester game mentioned the recent brainfarts from the ref (Mike Jones) seconds before the (wrongly given) pen.

Booking Aguero for what should have been a pen and one more I don't remember, causing him to get Championship games.

Why is he back?

PL is severely lacking competent refs. Shocking performances every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom