Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local side playing Palace as we speak, my brothers mate managed to get a ticket yesterday for £50.

£50 to watch Dover, fuck me.

:kaboullol:

Crabble is actually a pretty decent ground for the Conference, pitch is usually in a good condition, it pissed it down yesterday so I'm not surprised it's cutting up now.

They look shellshocked by Palace so far, strikers aren't getting a look in.

Everton are bad. Jesus. Hold onto our January cash and keep it for a cheeky summer bid for Barclay. He'll not want to play in the Chamionship. Martinez getting massively found out too.

The Geordies look like a safe bet for comedy if they keep on Carver too. He's a mental.

Everton are bad and I think they'll get worse as they have a very ageing squad/team. Jagielka is 33 next summer, Distin 38, Alcaraz 33, Hibbert 34, Howard 36, Barry 34, Pienaar 33, Osman 34, Eto 34.( yea OK ).

The extra games from the Europa plus the other cups will continue to take it's toll.

Hull are showing absolutely nothing at the moment, not even passing the ball into the Goonies' half.

Yeah they stink of "we dont give a shit we just dont want to go down"

When will anyone learn, if you just attack and pressure Woolwich and Man U in their half, not only will you put them on back foot, you will probably get at least a draw, no protection for defence and no defence!!

Yeah they stink of "we dont give a shit we just dont want to go down"

When will anyone learn, if you just attack and pressure Woolwich and Man U in their half, not only will you put them on back foot, you will probably get at least a draw, no protection for defence and no defence!!

Exactly. That was a great goal from Sanchez though look at the space Davies gave him for that and Mertesacker for the first. It's all style and no steel from the enemy. Neither side have their best team out, where is Jelavic anyway?

If United or the Goons got Hummels and Strootman then I'd worry.

Exactly. That was a great goal from Sanchez though look at the space Davies gave him for that and Mertesacker for the first. It's all style and no steel from the enemy. Neither side have their best team out, where is Jelavic anyway?

If United or the Goons got Hummels and Strootman then I'd worry.

Woolwich dont look in self destruct mode today either, they will win any game when it doesnt really matter and the pressure off

Luckily Van Gaal would probably not let Wenger get either of those players, and Wenger probably looking for a nippy attacking midfielder, he's only got about 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom