Other matches thread 2014-15

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo's ego passes on to the RM fans, they all want to be his husband they love him so much. Modric as HeroesAndVillains HeroesAndVillains said was hated for a while now they think he is great.

I would say I am sure they will come round for Bale but Bale is Ronaldo's biggest rival at the club, despite being played out of position as a right winger he has still scored 23 goals in 41 apps including helping RM win trophies. If Ronaldo gets a long term injury and RM play Bale in his best position just behind the main forward for a while they will get to see the true man.

Interestingly Suarez has scored only 2 goals in 10 for Barca, remember the whole debate about who is better?

You are joking right?

Herrera is a nothing player, he's got absolutely nothing about him only there to fill in the numbers would have been furious if we stumped up actual money for him much like I was when I said Paulinho was a dud ofcourse I got laughed at because he had an exotic name and was a Barzil first teamer but look at him now? same thing with Herrera fancy name spanish techincally tidy but that's all he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom