Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's pretty cool of him and a big boost for the club I guess.

They sold 2100 season tickets in the first 24 hours after the reveal. In addition to the season tickets that had already been sold (I've seen something about them averaging 8-10 thousand STs). So 2k extra is good.

Are the goons actually going to get Thomas Partey? why the hell would he wanna leave Atletico to go to that sinking ship? seems like madness!

Magic Pep took one of the best young players in the world who tore the PL apart and nullified him. great buy for Bayern, shame as I always wanted to see him on our flank

to be fair, I’m pretty sure he/City didn’t want to lose him but he was homesick for Germany and refusing to sign the deal they were offering him.

to be fair, I’m pretty sure he/City didn’t want to lose him but he was homesick for Germany and refusing to sign the deal they were offering him.

BBC headline a week or two ago... "Where did it all go wrong for Sane?"

Huge payrise and a move to a dominant long term European heavyweight.... Career in tatters. :pocheyes:

Saw RBL and Borussia Dortmund linked with him the other day.
Can’t really say I’ve ever noticed him in a positive light, but German clubs seem to be buying a few young British players in recent times.
£50M is a stretch though.

Can’t really say I’ve ever noticed him in a positive light, but German clubs seem to be buying a few young British players in recent times.
£50M is a stretch though.
The report I read said RBL and Dortmund were considering bidding £25m for him. I am not sure about his true level, even though I watch Norwich a lot.

Back
Top Bottom