Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Serge Aurier set to become Nottingham Forest's 19th signing this summer with former Tottenham defender undergoing a medical ahead of his move as a free agent​

• Defender Serge Aurier is set to be the latest arrival at Nottingham Forest
  • The former Tottenham player is set to sign for Forest on a free transfer
  • Forest remain interested in Japhet Tanganga and Sergio Reguilon from Spurs
By SIMON JONES FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 13:41 BST, 24 August 2022 | UPDATED: 14:52 BST, 24 August 2022

Former Tottenham fullback Serge Aurier has undergone a medical at Nottingham Forest on Wednesday ahead of signing.
The 29-year old is a free agent and can cover at right back and left back.
Forest have been eager to bolster their options at full back following an injury to new signing Omar Richards.
forrest gonna have more players than fans soon

Crazy prize.

Could probably get 10 or so better players with that (or if you've got the money, stump more for a better player).

But I guess that's the Ten Hag link. He's not even better than Sancho who plays the exact same position.
Ten Hag seems to overrate players he’s managed when there are equally talented players all over the world. Leads to huge overpays

Ten Hag seems to overrate players he’s managed when there are equally talented players all over the world. Leads to huge overpays

There's an equally talented player playing in the exact same team.

FW6wMBqWAAE_v9A

Just thinking of what the ST and ticket prices might look like then:pochunimpressed:

Doesn't even bare thinking about, inflation is mad now - 5 years time it's going to be ridiculous, especially in London.

Your average fan is being priced out of football nowadays and being replaced by day trippers and casuals and for a stadium like ours being in London where the area is improving, it's only going to attract more tourists, that's the price you pay when you become a massive club with huge overheads, gotta pay the bills somehow.

I just went on a massive tangent there for some reason lol but the reality is grim.

Just thinking of what the ST and ticket prices might look like then:pochunimpressed:
The worst part is, clubs don't even benefit that much from matchdays in terms of revenue. We're probably the club that has the biggest percentage of our revenue coming from matchdays (great stadium, very high ticket prices, good attendance figures, not that good sponsorship deals) and our matchday revenue is what? 30% at best?
Basically, where I'm trying to get is that clubs don't need to price out average fans, they just decide to do so...

I think Casemiro is a very good 6 too. But whenever I watched RM last season, usually in the CL, he committed a shedload of fouls. Often an early 2 or 3 stopping opposition breaks before he got a yellow. And then he carried on fouling without getting a red.

We'll see if he gets away with that in the PL.
LOL, he's at Man Utd mate. The only place he's more likely to get away with that is Liverpool.

They've already spent £130m in this window, where are they getting this money from? and why would Paqueta go to a team bottom of the league?
Has he agreed to join them?

No idea about the money

Lyon being whoring him apparently all over the shop and no-one has bitten, curious to see why made because he did badly in Italy but I think it might have been West Ham or Nobody.

No idea about the money

Lyon being whoring him apparently all over the shop and no-one has bitten, curious to see why made because he did badly in Italy but I think it might have been West Ham or Nobody.
Aparantly he has an attitude issue and chucks his toys out of his pram on a regular basis. Bit of a Ronaldo type.

They've already spent £130m in this window, where are they getting this money from? and why would Paqueta go to a team bottom of the league?
Has he agreed to join them?
Who are the others they have bought? Can only think of the Italian striker.

They signed Cornet from Burnley, Emerson from Chelsea, the other defender from PSG plus the CB Aguerd.

That lot cost over £130m but I don't see how they improve them that much.
Cornet may turnout to be a good signing , definitely not sure about the rest.
Diop quickly fell down the pecking order after being hailed better than anyone we had.

Back
Top Bottom