Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That Everton / Zaha business is weird as any transfer this summer. Everton continue to spend way more than their revenue because they have a Daddy big Spuds chairman. I hope they get done on FFP.

So have Leicester replaced Maguire yet?

That sale should have happened weeks ago... All a bit lastminute.com from either end of that deal.

Very good, so he won't go to Juventus

See if you're still saying that in six months. He'll be a very good signing for them, got the right coach for him. Still a very good player if teams play to his strengths. Meanwhile, Juventus are still flaffing around trying to find a striker and will probably end up with Icardi.

Considering all the transfer sagas of the summer, that one really did come out of nowhere.
Any clue why he is so desperate to join Woolwich and say goodbye to Champions League football? Perhaps Lampard doesn't rate him?

It's not exactly like he is forcing a move to Man. City or Barcelona.

See if you're still saying that in six months. He'll be a very good signing for them, got the right coach for him. Still a very good player if teams play to his strengths. Meanwhile, Juventus are still flaffing around trying to find a striker and will probably end up with Icardi.

I don't discuss the player. I'm sure he will do well because Conte will be able to make the most of it. And then if I'm not mistaken only Aguero has made more goals lately?

I wasn’t convinced by his assessment in the negotiations with Juventus. I'm sure Dybala will be able to rise again. Sarri in the past brought Mertens (and he was not a pure striker) he scored more than 20 seasonal goals

Back
Top Bottom