Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you cannot spell Derby just put "Fucking Doomed" and we'll know what you mean :thumbup:

I'm more than dissapointed... First report of this I caught said player/manager.... Now it seems it's player/coach under the current manager. So outside of teaching the technical subtleties of how to swing around in a tyre tied to a tree, Wayne's input will be minimal.

I'm more than dissapointed... First report of this I caught said player/manager.... Now it seems it's player/coach under the current manager. So outside of teaching the technical subtleties of how to swing around in a tyre tied to a tree, Wayne's input will be minimal.
Absolutely brilliant....crying here.

Call me an old cynic, but I don't think it's ANY coincidence that DC United share Derby County's initials...

Either they're the only two letters of the alphabet that Wayne knows, or there's a contractual obligation for DC Utd to find a club, ANY club in Europe who have DC as their initials, and therefore fitting in with their 'Globalisational Brand Awareness Strategy Program'

Monaco right-back Djibril Sidibe will have a medical at Everton's Finch Farm training ground on Wednesday.

The France international, 27, is set to join the Toffees on loan, with an option to buy the player at the end of the season.

Apparently Woolwich have turned down £30m Everton bid for Iwobi.

Fucking hell football, what is going on? £30m for one of the most insanely average players I've ever seen and they think he's worth more.

Back
Top Bottom